Wollaston Hill is a small part of the overall Quincy community. Quincy is a big city with a lot going on, and navigating the city can be a challenge for new residents, and even for not-so-new residents. You might find the links below helpful, but please let us know if you have any questions.
- The City of Quincy Website
- PorchFest Quincy - PorchFest Quincy celebrates local artists, our beautiful neighborhoods, and the people who live here while while fostering a greater sense of community.
- Wollaston Garden Club - A great organization that does wonderful work for our city!
- Discover Quincy - Quincy MA Tourism; Learn about the history and culture of our amazing city!
- Thomas Crane Public Library - Three branches across the city - North Quincy, Wollaston, and Quincy Center.
- Quincy Asian Resources (QARI)